Sunday, August 7, 2011

TEN!!!

Oh my God! When I weighed earlier today, I had to do a double take. I have lost 10 pounds already! Holy cow. I can hardly believe it. That, combined with my pre-op diet weight loss of 9 means I'm already almost down 20 pounds. Today was the first day that I felt well enough to celebrate the results! I've now set a goal to lose a certain amount by Oct. 16, the weekend before a good friend's wedding. If I can reach that goal, I might just have to buy a new dress for the wedding!

I also took my first adventure outside the house. Jill and I went to the pharmacy and to my apartment to check on my kitties. It was good to see them! Miss those little boogers. Big thank yous to my brother Jeff and Aunt Becky for taking care of them while I've been recuperating! That little trip wore me out, though. Amazed at how much surgery kicks your butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment