I didn't think it would happen this quickly, but I am going stir crazy! I have a ton of books and magazines to read, things to work online on, lots of movies to watch, but I am tired of being couped up in the house! I know that I will take one step outside in this 1,000 degree heat and change my mind, but I really think I want to venture outside today. Maybe I'll go see my kitties and pat them on their heads.
Otherwise, I'm doing really well. Keeping liquids down, drinking lots of water, walking several times a day on the treadmill (very slowly, but it's something), and managing the pain. Sometimes I wait too long before taking pain meds again, but it's really just that one incision area that still hurts. It's hard to imagine that in a week I will have to start wearing real clothes again and go back to work. Eek. I may be stir crazy, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. This lifestyle is just so different. Four ounces of fluid is a meal right now. Blows my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment