The following is a real text conversation I had with my sister tonight...
Me: I just rubbed my arm and felt bone. I can't stop rubbing it.
Jill: Ha ha ha ha
Me: There used to be fat there!
Jill: Your whole arm???
Me: No, just the bottom part near my hand. I can feel the line of the bone. Yay!
Jill: I think they call that a wrist! :)
Me: Omg, you're right! I'm laughing so hard right now. I seriously didn't know what to call it!
Speaking of wrists, my carpal tunnel is completely gone. No pain at all since surgery...and I was contemplating carpal tunnel surgery! I'm now at 36 pounds down! And I bought an XL t-shirt at the Journey concert in Dallas this weekend. Not a 2XL or a 3XL, but an XL. And it fit...in fact, it might be too big soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment